Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kay Kay is offline

Default Calculating

=IF(OR(D56="Y",D56=""),0,IF(MOD(COLUMN(D45)-MONTH($K$4)-1,4),,1))

I have this formula in a cell which give 1 day starting with the month of
hire and them 1 every four month after, that is 3 per year. (If you have
"Y" in the box below you get 0 but you get 1 if it "N".) Now this is where
it gets complicated, I want another formula that will NOTgive 1 the first
month of hire if it is within the same year. If it is prior years the 1 is
ok.

Example if I started in September 2009, I will not get 1 will get 1 four
month after ( I will end next August with 2) while if I started in 2008 I
would ended August with 3
--
KK