Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sort by setting two conditions

I want to sort a spreadsheet so that I can see which records fulfil two
conditions, at the same time. So - col a has true or false. Col b has true or
false. I can easily sort each col, but I can't work out how to set it so that
it will sort to be true/true. Is there a way to do it? Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If it is true/False

DataSort
Sortby Col A Descending
Then byColB Descending

OR
select Data From menu DataFilterAutofilter
and filter down Col A with True and then Col B with true

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Waveney Johnny" wrote:

I want to sort a spreadsheet so that I can see which records fulfil two
conditions, at the same time. So - col a has true or false. Col b has true or
false. I can easily sort each col, but I can't work out how to set it so that
it will sort to be true/true. Is there a way to do it? Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
filter both columns, then choose true in column A and then in column B

if this helps please click yes thanks