justinhill18

Default data fill question

I have a probably very simple question. I have two worksheets and need to
take a list of data from one and list it in the other one. I specifically
want to type the title of any of the columns and have the rest of the data
for that column auto fill where I need it to.

Ex:
Worksheet 1
Model A B C D
Price 1 2 3 4
Upgrade W X Y Z

Worksheet 2 (want data from "worksheet 1, column A" to automatically fill in
when I type in the model "A, B, C, Etc.)
Model A
Price
Upgrade

I appreciate any help on this. I have tried looking up all over the internet
but I guess I can't figure out how to ask what I am trying to do. Thanks!!!

Justin

Lyali

check out post auto date from 4/30. the question was answered for me.
basically select the cell/cells you want it to copy to.. type = then select
the cell/cells you want copied there. it works well and is very simple.

Lyali
"N Harkawat" wrote:

[...]

justinhill18

Thanks Lyali and N Harkawat!!! The Hlookup did the trick with a little
adapting it to my worksheets. I apreciate you both saving me from going crazy
on such a simple function.