Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do i make a footer on second page only?

excel worksheet is more than one page. I would like the footer on the second
page of that worksheet. How can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Record a macro while you change the footer for the first page, print just that
page, then change the header and print the rest of the pages.

Then when you need this kind of printing, rerun that macro.

If you're new to macros:

Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros he
http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html

David McRitchie has an intro to macros:

Ron de Bruin's intro to macros:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

(General, Regular and Standard modules all describe the same thing.)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

To OP

If you do go to Ron de Bruin's site see this page for code to print footers
on only some pages.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#not

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP