Dixie

Default Match a name to all clients?

I am trying to use each Rep's name to bring back all their customers and
corresponding data. VLookUp continually brings back the first customer's
name only. I need all customers' names and data that use the Rep. So, for
Sheet#2, Column (A) has all the Reps, Column (B) has all the customers,
Column (C) has the dollar amounts, and Column(D) has the dates. If Sheet #1
is for RepXX, I need to bring back to Sheet#1, all Customers, dollars, and
dates that use RepXX. (a mix of text and numbers). Any help on this would
be greatly appreciated.
-Dixie

Dixie

Is there a way to bring the selected data over to another worksheet as I need
to do calculations on the dollars total from all clients using RepXX? The
problem is that I also need each client's name and date in addition to
dollars. Thanks

"Dixie" wrote in message
I am trying to use each Rep's name to bring back all their customers and
corresponding data. VLookUp continually brings back the first customer's
name only. I need all customers' names and data that use the Rep. So,
for
Sheet#2, Column (A) has all the Reps, Column (B) has all the customers,
Column (C) has the dollar amounts, and Column(D) has the dates. If Sheet

Peo Sjoblom

You can automate it with code and also using advanced filter which is
somewhat abstract but more powerful, Debra Dalgleish has instructions on her
site

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter03.html

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html

Peo Sjoblom