Dixie

Is there a way to bring the selected data over to another worksheet as I need
to do calculations on the dollars total from all clients using RepXX? The
problem is that I also need each client's name and date in addition to
dollars. Thanks

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Use a filter, preferably autofilter which is easier to learn, filter on the
Rep

Peo Sjoblom

"Dixie" wrote in message
I am trying to use each Rep's name to bring back all their customers and
corresponding data. VLookUp continually brings back the first customer's
name only. I need all customers' names and data that use the Rep. So,
for
Sheet#2, Column (A) has all the Reps, Column (B) has all the customers,
Column (C) has the dollar amounts, and Column(D) has the dates. If Sheet
is for RepXX, I need to bring back to Sheet#1, all Customers, dollars, and
dates that use RepXX. (a mix of text and numbers). Any help on this
would
be greatly appreciated.
-Dixie