Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default IF Function (Possibly) to Apply a Value Depending on Value

In column D, I have units. I have to apply values to the number of units. If
the number is between 0-50 units, I apply 0, if between 51-200, I would need
to apply .05, if between 201-500, i would need to apply .10 and so on. The
numbers go above 10,000. Is this possible? I'm terrible at nested IFs. I
tried and kept getting errors and didn't see any similar questions.

Thank you!