Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default locking formulas in Excel 2007 so users can't change but can vieworiginal formula?

Hi All:
Is there a way to lock formulas in Excel 2007 so users can't change
but can view original formula? I can lock/protect a selected group of
cells within a worksheet, but I wan't other users to be able to review
the formulas from which the data is derived. Currently when you lock/
protect a group of cells, you can't see the formula.

Grateful for your expertise!
Verna
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can choose to hide the formula but by default it's set to not hide
formulas.

Unprotect the sheet
Select the cell(s) in question
Right clickFormat CellsProtection tab