Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Deleting recuring data

I have a spreadsheet where there is one invoice number with muliple
lines. The shipping charges are recorded in each row even if there was
only one charge. There are also invoice numbers with multple lines and
multple shipping charges. I want to delete the rows where there was
only one shipping charge but keep the row where there were multiples.

Current Spreadsheet
Print Job Order Id # ordered Cost Total Cost Shipping
34525 2271 5 0 175.54 48.04
34725 2271 65 0 175.54 48.04
34518 2271 1 8 175.54 48.04
24203 6910 500 0 1269.26 201.73
24203 6910 500 0 1269.26 49.8
24203 6910 500 0 1269.26 21.42

What I would like to get back
34525 2271 5 0 175.54 48.04
34725 2271 65 0 175.54 0
34518 2271 1 8 175.54 0
24203 6910 500 0 1269.26 201.73
24203 6910 500 0 1269.26 49.8
24203 6910 500 0 1269.26 21.42

and then ultimately I would like all the shipping costs for order 6910
to be added so I can use this information in my pivot table.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I am assuming that your data is in columns A to F, and that it starts in Row 2.

In G2, enter the formula

=IF(SUMPRODUCT(($B$2:B2=B2)*($F$2:F2=F2))1,0,F2)

and copy down to match your data table. Then copy column G, and paste special values into column F,
then delete column G.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP