Junior Member

Cool Custom Headers

I have a workbook with approx 7 worksheets, 3 individual charts, a dashboard (which has about 5 small charts and some comments, then data sheets which are used to generate the charts.

I'm trying to create a custom header for the worksheets that have charts in them using 2 cells in another specific worksheet.

I know it probably has to be done in VBA but I am not versed in this at all!
Could anyone help me with this...I'm using excel 2007