Mizuchi

Default Ignoring formulas in Custom Headers

I want to display the path of the excel file in the header, but it changed
"&D" into a date.

How do I prevent Excel from doing this?
JulieD

Hi

use
&&D
instead

Cheers
JulieD

"Mizuchi" wrote in message
I want to display the path of the excel file in the header, but it changed
"&D" into a date.

How do I prevent Excel from doing this?

Mizuchi

Thank you very much for the reply. I noticed that everything with a & before
it turned into a blank space. Browsing other header options, I borrowed code
I didn't know about: &[Path]&[File]

This doesn't allow me to show me the mapped network drive letter everyone
uses, so I will use your solution instead.

Thanks again.

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

use
&&D
instead

Cheers
JulieD

"Mizuchi" wrote in message
I want to display the path of the excel file in the header, but it changed
"&D" into a date.

How do I prevent Excel from doing this?

JulieD

you're welcome and thanks for the feedback

"Mizuchi" wrote in message
Thank you very much for the reply. I noticed that everything with a &
before
it turned into a blank space. Browsing other header options, I borrowed
code
I didn't know about: &[Path]&[File]

This doesn't allow me to show me the mapped network drive letter everyone
uses, so I will use your solution instead.

Thanks again.

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

use