Kirk P.

Default Pivot Table - Custom Formulas

I've got a Pivot Table with a dimension called GLGroup placed in the row
position. Within GLGroup, I've got the descriptions Sales, COS, Expenses,
Other.

Is it possible to create a calculated item based on your selections within
GLGroup? For example, I would want a calculated item called GrossMargin for
the GLGroup(Sales) less GLGroup(COS). Is this possible?
Dave Peterson

Maybe a visit to Debra Dalgleish's site:
will help.

I often add extra columns to the original data and add formulas there. Then I
use those extra columns in my pivottable.

--

Dave Peterson