Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

d KKK 61 BBB
asd rept 58 CCC
das rept 55 CCC
d rept 52 CCC
asdas rept 49 CCC
das rept 46 CCC
das IGS 43 CCC
d IGS 40 CCC

Could someone help me to get the result using excel functions mentioned
below, so next time when i change the source the excel function should give
the right result

get sum using vlookup
SWG IGS KKK
ANZ 1472
BBB
CCC
Total

get sum using sumif
SWG IGS KKK
ANZ 1472
BBB
CCC
Total

get sum using getpivote data
SWG IGS KKK
ANZ 1472
BBB
CCC
Total

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default excel function

Hi,

Your question does not appear very clearly. Offhand you cannot use the
VLOOKUP() to sum. Please post the question clearly so that the columns
appear separate.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Ranjith Kurian" wrote in message
SOURCE FILE is as follows:

DEPT REPT REVENUE DIVISION
das SWG 1223 ANZ
dasdas SWG 22 ANZ
dasdas SWG 115 ANZ
a SWG 112 ANZ
da IGS 109 ANZ
ssd IGS 106 ANZ
ad IGS 103 ANZ
a IGS 100 ANZ
d IGS 97 ANZ
asd KKK 94 ANZ
a KKK 91 BBB
d KKK 88 BBB
ad KKK 85 BBB
a KKK 82 BBB
d KKK 79 BBB
ad SWG 76 BBB
adas SWG 73 BBB
asd KKK 70 BBB
ad KKK 67 BBB
a KKK 64 BBB
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

if just want to sum the ANZ OF SWG, When i filter for ANZ division and SWG
rept the revenue comes to 1472.
if there any formula for it then pls provide it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007
Four ways:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0wnjzdytlk4/08_06_09.xlsx