Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default sumif in a template

I have created a template spreadsheet in which I drop new data every week so
the length of the data changes every time. I need to do a sumif on each of 6
columns (G-L), but the criteria remains static in column B.

Specifics: details of invoices to be paid are in columns C-L. Column B is
either blank or "Y"(yes to pay). I need to find the total of each column G-L
in which Column B is marked "Y".

My formula seemed to work for a couple weeks, now it has gone hairwire and I
can't figure out what changed. My formulas read =sumif(Pay, "Y", g2:g208),
=sumif(Pay, "Y", h2:h208), etc., etc. Right now all I get is the total for
cell G2.

My template includes the headers on row 1 and the forumal on row 2. Each
week I do a copy/insert copied cells above row 2. There are times I need to
change the range to 185 or 220 or something else, but it worked fine until
this week. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Jaci wrote:
[...]

Check your formulas and the the named range "Pay" to make sure they
still point to the correct ranges. Inserting a row at a range boundary
may have changed the references.