Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Insert Column, Keep Average range

I'm working on a sheet where I have the average function in column A
"=AVERAGE(B3:K3)" and it is averaging columns B-K. This is for tracking data
over the past several weeks. I would then like to insert a column at B, but
still average columns B-K, but the Average function in column A updates to
"=Average(C3:L3)" when the new column is added. I have tried using
"=Average($B$3:$K$3), but the formula still updates when the column is added.
How can I add a column, but keep the Average function on the cells B-K?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try