Old July 23rd 09, 11:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Delete extra pages in Excel 2007

Cannot find how to delete extra pages in Excel that seem to happen
automatically

Old July 23rd 09, 01:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
right click on the mouse on the page you want to delete, delete

if this helps please click yes, thanks

Old July 23rd 09, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

The answer depends on what you mean by "extra prages"

- If this is a print issue define a print area that includes only the
desired print range.

- If by page you mean sheet the the previous suggest or the command Home,
Delete, Delete Sheet.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire