Old February 15th 07, 11:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I delete extra (blank) pages in excel???

Old February 16th 07, 12:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

If you mean sheets ..
just right-click on the sheet tab Delete
--
Max
Singapore

Old February 16th 07, 02:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Max, but I mean pages.....My excel document is three pages...When I
print, it prints three pages and then a blank page...the acual document is
four pages....I can't get rid of the fourth page that isn't needed.....clear
as mud??

Old February 16th 07, 02:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

FilePrint AreaClear.

Then select the area you want to print and FilePrint AreaSet Print Area

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP