Complicated Dave

Default Can I establish a link based on a date?

Is this possible? I need to set up a sheet where each column represents a
particular date. The rows will have the mathematical figures for the
coresponding column they are in. Each row's information will then be linked
to a different page, but I don't want the information to link until we've
come to that column's date.

Example:

A B C D
1 04/25 04/26 04/27 04/28
2 1.25 4.28 8.75 5.35
3 9.45 4.52 1.25 8.54
4 5.25 5.55 0.21 7.45

Row 1 shows the dates.
Row 2 info will link to Sheet II.
Row 3 info will link to Sheet III, etc.

So, Sheet II will show the info for column A and col. B, but should not show
col. C info until Wednesday, col. D until Thursday, etc.

Can it be done?

Thanks!