Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2003 - Relocating an entire row of from one worksheet to ano

I'm trying to move a row of data in my worksheet to another worksheet in the
same workbook. When a date and time (02/05/09 11:19) is posted in cell 2L
from an external data source) I'd like for the entire row of data to be
removed and placed in another worksheet in my workbook. The row would be
placed in the worksheet that has the same number of columns, rows and in the
same order as the previous worksheet, is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

its possible but I think only with VBA code. And I think we will need more
details. For example, it sounds line you have an external data connection,
if so you can copy the data to the new worksheet but if you try to move it,
it will come back everytime you refresh the connection.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"watermt" wrote:

I'm trying to move a row of data in my worksheet to another worksheet in the
same workbook. When a date and time (02/05/09 11:19) is posted in cell 2L
from an external data source) I'd like for the entire row of data to be
removed and placed in another worksheet in my workbook. The row would be
placed in the worksheet that has the same number of columns, rows and in the
same order as the previous worksheet, is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2003 - Relocating an entire row of from one worksheet to

Sorry for the dealy in replying, what other details will you require of me?

Your example does appear to be where I am in this function. Basically what
I want to do is remove a row of data from wroksheet A (if one of the cells in
the row is populated with data) to worksheet B. Does clear this up any at
all?

I'm not a VBA code user but willing to try.

Thanks,
Mike