Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003 - Cannot print entire workbook in PDF

Hello,

This is driving me nuts! I have a 9-page workbook, each page containing
drawings done with borders and pictures. It is not a very big file.

When I select FilePrintAdobe PDFEntire workbook, only the 4 first pages
print. The PDF file gets created, then it's like Adobe still wants to print,
and creates a second PDF file, containing the last 4 pages. It skips one
page.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Some versions of Adobe are a bit flaky.

There are several programs that will allow you to print to pdf with multiple
sheets.

PrimoPDF is one of them.

http://www.primopdf.com/

You install and it shows up as a printer in Excel. I use it.

In addition, I have had success with the free file downloads and
instructions for use here at Dale Nurden's site.

http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf

Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP