Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Freezing a row

Say I want to freeze a row in the middle of the sheet, Line above go away and
the lines below scroll, is ther a way.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Heidi
Let say you want to freeze row 55, scroll up till row 55 is at the top of your
page,
Click on row number 55 on the extreme left to highlight the row, then goto
Window

Freeze Panes.
HTH
John
"Heidi" wrote in message
Say I want to freeze a row in the middle of the sheet, Line above go away and
the lines below scroll, is ther a way.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

HI Heidi
You can't freeze just row 55 but try using Split instead of Freeze.
Select row 56, leave it in the middle of the page,goto WindowSplit.
You can move the split bar anywhere you like. This will give you two window to
work with.
HTH
John