Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 07 - converting pivot to formulas gives #N/A

I'm transitioning a report from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 that uses cube
analysis formulas. I know that you can take a pivot table in 2007 and convert
it to formulas, and I've done this, but I've run into a few instances where
the conversion returns #N/A errors. An item can be found in the pivot table,
it can be found with CUBECELLMEMBER formulas in 2003, but when I try to use
CUBEMEMBER formulas in 2007 (either built manually or converted from a
pivot), the item returns only #N/A.

What's going on here? Why can't the 2007 formula find the item? Is there
something I should know about converting a pivot to formulas other than going
to Options / OLAP Tools / Convert to Formulas? Is this a known bug?

Thanks,
rachael