Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Update a date into the same cell?

Is there a way to update a date cell with a new date after the date in
the cell has passed?

ie. I have 7/1/2009 in a cell. After 7/1/2009 has passed, I want it to
display the date that is 364 days past 7/1/2009. This would be
6/30/2010.

I've been trying to figure this out for a while now. Seems simple, but
I must be missing something.

TIA
Greg L