Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy conditional formatting across column in the same row

I'm trying to copy a conditional format for a cell, into other cells across
the same row, but use data from a different column. What I have been able to
achieve is...

Column A Column B
a1 b1
a2<a1=red b2<a1= red

What I need it do to is:
Column A Column B
a1 b1
a2<a1=red b2<b1= red

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Make sure the formula is using relative references.

=A2<A1

Note that there are no $ signs being used.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP