Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default CONDITIONAL FORMATING FORMULA

Heading in cell D1- POS Interview Date -- Cell D2 4/23/10 (I need this cell
to turn green 60 days prior to date.) Using conditional formating. Please
what is the formular. Appreciate your time. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

=D2<=TODAY()+60
--

HTH,

RD

"Kanmi" wrote in message
Heading in cell D1- POS Interview Date -- Cell D2 4/23/10 (I need this cell
to turn green 60 days prior to date.) Using conditional formating. Please
what is the formular. Appreciate your time. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Kanmi,

Use following formula in conditional formatting window:-
=IF($D$2-TODAY()<=60,"True","False")
& choose the format as "Green".
--
Click on Yes, if it is useful.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Dilip Kumar Pandey
MBA, BCA, B.Com(Hons.)

New Delhi, India

"Kanmi" wrote:

Heading in cell D1- POS Interview Date -- Cell D2 4/23/10 (I need this cell
to turn green 60 days prior to date.) Using conditional formating. Please
what is the formular. Appreciate your time. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this instead:

=AND(D2<"",D2<=TODAY()+60)
--

HTH,

RD

"RagDyeR" wrote in message
Try this:

=D2<=TODAY()+60
--

HTH,

RD

"Kanmi" wrote in message
Heading in cell D1- POS Interview Date -- Cell D2 4/23/10 (I need this cell
to turn green 60 days prior to date.) Using conditional formating. Please
what is the formular. Appreciate your time. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks alot. I refer it to another cell that has today date then use that to
control the conditional formating =$I$11 using Cell Value and is working as i
want. Anyway thanks alot

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Try this instead:

=AND(D2<"",D2<=TODAY()+60)