-   -   CONDITIONAL FORMATING FORMULA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/235139-conditional-formating-formula.html)

Kanmi

CONDITIONAL FORMATING FORMULA

Heading in cell D1- POS Interview Date -- Cell D2 4/23/10 (I need this cell
to turn green 60 days prior to date.) Using conditional formating. Please
what is the formular. Appreciate your time. Thanks

RagDyeR

CONDITIONAL FORMATING FORMULA

Try this:

=D2<=TODAY()+60
--

HTH,

RD

"Kanmi" wrote in message
Heading in cell D1- POS Interview Date -- Cell D2 4/23/10 (I need this cell
to turn green 60 days prior to date.) Using conditional formating. Please
what is the formular. Appreciate your time. Thanks

DILipandey[_2_]

CONDITIONAL FORMATING FORMULA

Hi Kanmi,

Use following formula in conditional formatting window:-
=IF($D$2-TODAY()<=60,"True","False")
& choose the format as "Green".
--
Click on Yes, if it is useful.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Dilip Kumar Pandey
MBA, BCA, B.Com(Hons.)

New Delhi, India

"Kanmi" wrote:

Heading in cell D1- POS Interview Date -- Cell D2 4/23/10 (I need this cell
to turn green 60 days prior to date.) Using conditional formating. Please
what is the formular. Appreciate your time. Thanks

RagDyeR

CONDITIONAL FORMATING FORMULA

Try this instead:

=AND(D2<"",D2<=TODAY()+60)
--

HTH,

RD

"RagDyeR" wrote in message
Try this:

=D2<=TODAY()+60
--

HTH,

RD

"Kanmi" wrote in message
Heading in cell D1- POS Interview Date -- Cell D2 4/23/10 (I need this cell
to turn green 60 days prior to date.) Using conditional formating. Please
what is the formular. Appreciate your time. Thanks

Kanmi

CONDITIONAL FORMATING FORMULA

Thanks alot but can i have formular for rows instead of cell

"Kanmi" wrote:

Heading in cell D1- POS Interview Date -- Cell D2 4/23/10 (I need this cell
to turn green 60 days prior to date.) Using conditional formating. Please
what is the formular. Appreciate your time. Thanks

RagDyeR

CONDITIONAL FORMATING FORMULA

Select the row and use this:

=AND($D2<"",$D2<=TODAY()+60)
--

HTH,

RD

"Kanmi" wrote:

Heading in cell D1- POS Interview Date -- Cell D2 4/23/10 (I need this
cell
to turn green 60 days prior to date.) Using conditional formating.
Please
what is the formular. Appreciate your time. Thanks

Kanmi

CONDITIONAL FORMATING FORMULA

Thanks alot. I refer it to another cell that has today date then use that to
control the conditional formating =$I$11 using Cell Value and is working as i
want. Anyway thanks alot

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Try this instead:

=AND(D2<"",D2<=TODAY()+60)