Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Keeping the selected font when creating charts in Excel 2007

I have a rather mundane problem. My company uses Ariel as a standard font
when creating documents. I've selected Arial as the standard in Excel, no
problem there. But, whenever I insert a chart the axis, title and legend are
in Calibri.

Is there a way to make Excel always use Arial? I've tried chart templates
but since I create various types of charts, it becomes rather time consuming
to modify them.

Best regards
Lars
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I had Calibri as my default font. Typed in some data and made a chart; as
expected Chart used Calibri font
Opened Page Layout tab; in the Themes group, I opened Font and changed to
Ariel
Now everything (cells and chart) are in Ariel

So if you open a new workbook and change the Theme font and save this as
your sheet template, my guess is that you would have what you want.
How do I create/use a sheet template? Visit Ron for details at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sheettemplate.htm

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme