Converting Excel

Default How do I convert an Excel workbook that has mulitple sheets into .

How do I convert an Excell workbook that has multiple sheets in the workbook
into a PDF file. I can only convert one sheet.
Gord Dibben

I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here
at Dale Nurden's site.

http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf

Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets or selected sheet.

Adobe Acrobat has trouble with multiple sheets. From what I hear, AA saves a
separate file for each sheet.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP