coal_miner

Default Formula for displaying the lowest number of a range?

I need some formula help for a worksheet I am setting up. I have multiple
tabs for a worksheet, and I have an injury report on each tab. On each
injury I track the last day with out an injury, and I need a formula for my
summary page that can take all the different injury reports and determine
which has been the least amount of days since last injury and display it.