Mike Busch

Default need help with formula

I have a date counting formula for figuring out number days, or months, or
years left befor retirement. By placing the date of retirement and todays
date it will tell the user the number of years, or the number of months, or
the number of total days left. Now I also have number of working days. I
figure useing a formula to subtract the number of weekend days 104 plus 15
days for vacation from a full year. My problem is that if they have less than
a year, I need a formula to figure out how many weekend days off are between
the retirement day and the present day. Thanks in advance.
Dave O

Check out the NETWORKDAYS() function. It calculates the number of
weekdays between two dates, and will also consider a series of holiday
dates (MLK Bday, Pres Day, etc come to mind) if you instruct it to do
so.