Dave O

Check out the NETWORKDAYS() function. It calculates the number of
weekdays between two dates, and will also consider a series of holiday
dates (MLK Bday, Pres Day, etc come to mind) if you instruct it to do
so.

Mike Busch wrote:
I have a date counting formula for figuring out number days, or

months, or
years left befor retirement. By placing the date of retirement and

todays
date it will tell the user the number of years, or the number of

months, or
the number of total days left. Now I also have number of working

days. I
figure useing a formula to subtract the number of weekend days 104

plus 15
days for vacation from a full year. My problem is that if they have

less than
a year, I need a formula to figure out how many weekend days off are

between
the retirement day and the present day. Thanks in advance.