Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bev Bev is offline

Default Protected worksheet/tab key

I have a worksheet that I have protected but allow users to edit some cells.
In the protected mode the tab key doesn't function; only the arrow keys and
enter key. What do I do to get the tab key to work?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Patience bev.

This is not an "on demand" newsgroup.

You posted same question 1 1/2 hours ago.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP