Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Adding 2weeks and rounding up to EOM

I need to add 2 weeks to a date and round it up to the last day of the month.
G11: 6/15/2009
Add 2 weeks, but round to 6/30/2009

If I add 14 days to 6/15/2009, it returns 6/29/2009

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jaf jaf is offline

Hi Micki,

=EOMONTH(G11+14,0) should do the trick.

John

"Micki" wrote in message ...
I need to add 2 weeks to a date and round it up to the last day of the month.
G11: 6/15/2009
Add 2 weeks, but round to 6/30/2009

If I add 14 days to 6/15/2009, it returns 6/29/2009

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try this

=eomonth(G11+14,0)

Note that if 14 days is after the end of the current month this gives the
end date of the next month.

If you get a #NAME error then

Tools|Addins and check the analysis toolpak

Mike