Tina Jones

Default help extracting data from an excel sheet

first off thanks you guys for taking the time to help. i have got alot of
info from the forums. ok here is my latest adventure! i am trying to create a
list of phone numbers for my boss. he asked me to pull out every phone number
on his phone bills and make a list using excel. now his bills are in PDF
formatt and i have purchased a PDF to excel converter and it works great, my
issue is once im in excel i want to extract or copy all the phone numbers, is
that possible? so far ive just been able to delete alot of unwanted text and
contect that carries over from the PDF and narrow it down to only 2 colums (A
and B) but there is still a few things i dont need like text that reads
"incomig" ect and ive been deleting row by row and sometimes there are 1200+
rows and thats just taking way to much time. im thinking there has to be a
way that once i have all the data in excel i can just copy all the phone
numbers in the doc? im using office pro 03, can someone help this girl out?
thanks

Ragdyer

You say you've received a lot of info from these groups.
So, you should then know by now, that it's not considered polite to
multi-post to these forums.

Check an answer in the misc. group.

RD

"Tina Jones" wrote in message
[...]

Ragdyer

That's the nicest thing anyone has called me all day.
Thank you for being there !

RD

"Ragdyer" wrote:

You say you've received a lot of info from these groups.
So, you should then know by now, that it's not considered polite to
multi-post to these forums.

Check an answer in the misc. group.

RD

-
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit

!

-
"Tina Jones" wrote in message
[...]

Gord Dibben

Tina

RD is not being grumpy and is not having a bad day.

He is just pointing out the accepted etiquette around here.

Not much point in someone spending time and effort on your problem only to
find it has been resolved at another group.

Cross-post if you must, but don't multi-post.

Most of the regulars will monitor all Excel groups so single your post will
get seen.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP