Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Spec. Sheet

I am using excel to create a estimate product list and a spec. sheet of the
products selected.

on sheet 1 named "Estimate Template" I have the choice such as
Roof Cost Quantity
Total
Shingles $60 200 sf
$120 Yes
Metal $80 200 sf
$160 No

I have a "Yes" in the next cell for the row that I select. How Do I get only
the row I select with a "yes" to show up on another sheet named "Spec. Sheet"?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I did not understand what copy it to another sheet, if you use a autofilter
you can filter by Yes column.

hth
--
pleae click yes if it was helpfull
regards from Brazil

"Muskrat24" escreveu:

I am using excel to create a estimate product list and a spec. sheet of the
products selected.

on sheet 1 named "Estimate Template" I have the choice such as
Roof Cost Quantity
Total
Shingles $60 200 sf
$120 Yes
Metal $80 200 sf
$160 No

I have a "Yes" in the next cell for the row that I select. How Do I get only
the row I select with a "yes" to show up on another sheet named "Spec. Sheet"?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

OK, you can use the autofilter to filter it, select the area, press f5,
special, visible cells only, copy and past to another sheet.

you can automatic recording a macro.

hth
--
pleae click yes if it was helpfull
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That Kinda helped me. Is there a way that when i make changes to the first
sheet, like switch some options to "yes", that it will automatically update
to the second sheet? Also I have numbers referenced on the first page, how
they be referenced on the second sheet to the first?

"Marcelo" escreveu:

OK, you can use the autofilter to filter it, select the area, press f5,
special, visible cells only, copy and past to another sheet.

you can automatic recording a macro.

hth
--
pleae click yes if it was helpfull
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

can I have more than 1 filter on a sheet for the different categories to
filter the options I have.

example: Having seperate filters for the categoriesRoof, Foundation,
Utilities, or can i only have 1 for all of them combined