Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to format large word paragraphs into an excel file

monthly I am responsible to create a 7 page operational reports listing
expenses and savings for my boss. I have two large ten paragraphs in
different section of the excel file that I have to format. I have problem
printing these pages in large fonts size. Each time I select print the pages
break into small sections. I need the font to at Swiss 16.

Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Purchase a large-size plotter for printing?

Your print out is limited by the size of the paper you are printing to.

If your printarea is larger than your paper, Excel will split it into
multiple pages.

If you need the large font just for display on the sheet, you can reduce the
size of the printout by changing setting to "fit to" 1 x 1 on page setup.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP