Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert large excel object into word

When I paste special/link/microsoft excel object (a relatively large object)
the selected excel range is truncated. I have better luck on my laptop
(windows & microsoft office XP Pro). My desktop has windows XP home and the
same version of office XP Pro as may laptop but the large objects that I can
paste ok on my laptop are always truncated on my destop computer. My desktop
computer has more memory and ram than my laptop.

Is this a problem with clipboard memory or what? Is there a way to improve
this situation.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you need to use object, if you only want to display a piece of the
spreadsheet it's better
to select the range, hold down shift and click edit, then select copy as
picture, then paste special as picture.
That way you can resize the picture by grabbing the corners

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com