Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Me! Me! is offline

Default Autofilter query?

A colleague has a problem whereby when he colours selected rows when the
Autofilter is on, and then removes the filter, not only his selected rows
are coloured - a large selection is coloured.

We are using XL 2007 and this behaviour does not happen when I try to
replicate it.

Can anyone advise?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Me!,

One way around this (not sure why it is happening) is to use the 2007 equivalent of Edit / Go to..
Special Visible Cells only (not sure of the exact steps to do that in 2007) prior to coloring
the cells.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP