Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Circular Reference : Puzzle to be solved ...

Excel Gurus .. need inputs on this

The following is the struture...

B is calcualted as 65% on G
H @ 40% of B
C ( Max Value 800)
A ( 5% on B)
S( s=G-B+H+C+A)
G=T-(P1+E1+N)
P1 (p1=12%B)
E1(E1=4.75%B, if G<10,000)
N( Max value 700 if B<10,000 if B10000, N=0)
T( Input Value)

in simple if we give value T, it should calcuate G value and also rest of
them..

I did most of the automation but was not able to get consistant results ..
especially at the time of G<10000 or B<10000.. I mean especially when the
clause applies.

Need your support.. if this can be written in excel or need to write a macro
to solve it

regards,
Naresh
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions