Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I view up to 120,000 rows in office excel 2003

how do I view up to 120,000 rows in office excel 2003? I received a file in
office 2007 format 9 .xlsx that has up to 120,000 rows. I have office 2003
with a compatibility pack for 2007 installed. I am able to open the file but
I can not view the rest of the rows.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try downloading this Excel 2003 workbook that I built up:
http://www.jlathamsite.com/uploads/I...RowsOfData.xls

Save it to your system.

Ask who ever sent you the .xlsx file to please export it to .csv format and
send that file to you. Use my workbook to import the .csv file into it. It
will put the 120,000 rows on additional pages as required. The only problem
would be if their file also has more than 256 columns.

"Chikanox" wrote:

how do I view up to 120,000 rows in office excel 2003? I received a file in
office 2007 format 9 .xlsx that has up to 120,000 rows. I have office 2003
with a compatibility pack for 2007 installed. I am able to open the file but
I can not view the rest of the rows.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not possible; the compatibility utility does not extend the specs of Excel
2003 it just converts the file format.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme