Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Remove last n rows

HI

I have an excel problem I hope someone can help with.

I need a small macro which , via popup , will allow me to remove the
last n rows of a worksheet.

Ideally the popup would ask 'Remove how many rows from bottom of
sheet?'. I could then input the number and that many would be deleted
from the bottom.

Grateful for any assistance.

Best Wishes