Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Remove last n rows

Hi,

Right click your sheet tab, view code and paste this in and run it

Sub Del_Last_N()
response = CLng(InputBox("How many rows to delete?"))
If response = vbNullString Or Not IsNumeric(response) Then Exit Sub
lastrow = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count
If response lastrow Then
MsgBox "There are only " & lastrow & " rows in the worksheet"
Exit Sub
End If
Rows(lastrow - (response - 1)).Resize(response).Delete
End Sub

Mike

"Colin Hayes" wrote:

HI

I have an excel problem I hope someone can help with.

I need a small macro which , via popup , will allow me to remove the
last n rows of a worksheet.

Ideally the popup would ask 'Remove how many rows from bottom of
sheet?'. I could then input the number and that many would be deleted
from the bottom.

Grateful for any assistance.

Best Wishes