Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
User

Default How to remove a lot of rows? Please help

Hi,

I have an Excel sheet with some columns and lots of rows.
In one of the columns a lot of cells are equal 0 (zero as a number,
not as a result of any fomula).
I need a simple method of removing all rows if there is 0 in the column.

I'll be very grateful for your help.

Regards,
User

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi User

You can use AutoFilter for 0 and then delete the visible rows
After you filter do this

1) Be sure that the active cell is in the filter range
2) Press Ctrl * to select all data or use F5SpecialCurrent regionOK
3) Press Alt ; to select all visible data or use F5SpecialVisible cells onlyOK
4) Ctrl - to delete the rows

Or use code to do it
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"User" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have an Excel sheet with some columns and lots of rows.
In one of the columns a lot of cells are equal 0 (zero as a number,
not as a result of any fomula).
I need a simple method of removing all rows if there is 0 in the column.

I'll be very grateful for your help.

Regards,
User

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
User

Hi Ron

Thank you very, very much. That's what I needed.
I've visited your site and found lots of interesting things.
Thanks again.

Best regards
User

Użytkownik "Ron de Bruin" napisał w wiadomo¶ci ...