Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help neededin adding an additional "Warning Flag" to my current lo

I need assistance in editing a portion of the formula below. As it stands
this formula (which I have written into cell (AD4) WORKS, and does exactly
what it needs to do, however, Id like to add in one more piece of logic.
Currently, the €śEval€ť flag triggers if more than (3) months has elapsed from
the class ending date identified in Y4. What Id like to do, is to add one
ADDITIONAL warning flag that would alert me 2 weeks PRIOR to the triggering
of the €śEval€ť flag (giving me an opportunity to contact and advise someone
that they have two weeks before an €śEvaluation will be required).

My thought is this: the new flag would trigger 2.5 months (e.g. 10 weeks)
from the class ending date identified in Y4, and it would say €śEval-2 week
Warning€ť. Prior to this date (2.5 months/10 weeks), NO flag would trigger in
AD4.

Once the client gets to the three month point however (from the date
identified in Y4), than the €śEval-2 week Warning€ť flag would go away, and be
replaced by the €śEval€ť flag (per the current logic below). Thank you in
advance for any help! Best, Dan

=IF(AND((AND(AB4="",AE4="",AP4<"Services Terminated-File
Closed")),TODAY()<=EDATE(Y4,12)),
(IF(TODAY()EDATE(Y4,3),"EVAL","")),IF(AND(AE4="Ye s",AB4=""),
(IF(AE4="","","Schedule Exit")),IF(AE4="In Process","Eval Status
Pending","")))

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I believe this is what you requi

=IF(AND(AB4="",AE4="",AP4<"Services Terminated-File
Closed",TODAY()<=EDATE(Y4,12)),IF(TODAY()EDATE(Y4 ,3),"EVAL",IF(TODAY()EDATE(Y4,2.5),"Eval-2
week Warning","")),IF(AND(AE4="Yes",AB4=""),IF(AE4=""," ","Schedule
Exit"),IF(AE4="In Process","Eval Status Pending","")))
--
Best Regards,

Luke M