Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Time Calculations and Conditional Formating

How can I identify if I have double booked an employee into a workshop and
Ive scheduled them at the exhibition booth? Do I use conditional
formatting?, I.e. the employee name goes red?

100 volunteers, five different types of volunteers
- Presenter
- Volunteer 1 (Speaker)
- Volunteer 2 (Administrator)
- Back up
- Personal

- 7 Sessions €“ 15 Workshops in each session
- Exhibition Booth
- *(I see 15min increments needed for the above)
--
WitkosRobinson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
Take a look to Cpearson web you will find different ways to do that

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx

If this helps please click yes, thanks