Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Remove hyperlink, web link, and using Advanced filter

For using of Ms excel;
1. When using copy 1 and pastespecial, select multiply on the cell that
contain web or java script hyperlink, the hyperlink does not remove as in
the excel 97 version, what is a better method of remove hyperlink for the
selected range of cell ? In some case, it cannot be remove just by select
one cell, right click, and select remove hyperlink:, it has to be edit
hyperlink first then remove hyperlink under the address bar by clicking
remove link in the pop up menus. And I can not even use the F4 function to
repeat, as the hyperlink just dont keep attaching to the cell. It is much
more step compare to the excel 97 version, how can I do the same as excel 97
which is easier and faster?
2. Also, when using Advance filter on the original page, the filtered row
will remain in the worksheet, and when copy the data to a new sheet, this
data remain there, make other process such as sorting become difficult .

Hope someone can tell me what to do, and if it is Microsoft problem, hope to
see some update to resolve it.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

To remove a group of hyperlinks in one operation, first highlight the
cells with those hyperlinks in, then press Alt-F11 to get into the
Visual Basic Editor, then CTRL-G to get into the Immediate Window, and
then type:

selection.hyperlinks.delete

and press <enter.

Hope this helps.