Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Remove hyperlink, web link, and using Advanced filter

To remove a group of hyperlinks in one operation, first highlight the
cells with those hyperlinks in, then press Alt-F11 to get into the
Visual Basic Editor, then CTRL-G to get into the Immediate Window, and
then type:

selection.hyperlinks.delete

and press <enter.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jun 10, 9:14*am, roger wrote:
*For using of Ms excel;
1. * * * When using copy “1” and pastespecial, select “multiply” on the cell that
contain web or java script *hyperlink, the hyperlink does not remove as in
the excel 97 version, what is a better method of remove hyperlink for the
selected range of cell ? *In some case, it cannot be remove just by select
one cell, right click, and select “remove hyperlink:, it has to be “edit
hyperlink” first then remove hyperlink under the address bar *by clicking
“remove link” in the pop up menus. *And I can not even use the F4 function to
repeat, as the hyperlink just don’t keep attaching to the cell. *It is much
more step compare to the excel 97 version, how can I do the same as excel 97
which is easier and faster?
2. * * *Also, when using “Advance filter” on the original page, the filtered row
will remain in the worksheet, and when copy the data to a new sheet, this
data remain there, make other process such as sorting become difficult .

Hope someone can tell me what to do, and if it is Microsoft problem, hope to
see some update to resolve it.
Thank you