Bruce Fry

Default Same cell added to master summary sheet

I am trying to accomplish two things, I have a workbook with multiple
worksheets. Sometimes 30 or more. I need to be able to add (by way of macro i
suppose) one cell to a master summary sheet, and also add the name of the
worksheet in the cell next to it. So I want a Summary list with the name of
the worksheet and the value of the cell.

Then I want it to move to the next cell if the cell is not blank.

I suppose this is accomplished by the active worksheeet. I don't want a
summary across sheets because all the sheets don't contain the same info in
the same cell value.

I have done alot with this workbook, but I am stuck here. Any advice?

Bruce Fry