Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Turning N/A cells to blank Cells

Is there somthing I can insert in to a vlookup formula so that if the cells
comes up N/A that it will be shown as a blank cell.

=VLOOKUP(D21,'Postpaid New'!$L$2:$BC$860,7,FALSE)

Any advice would be appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use IF(ISNA(formula),"",formula) to handle this..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"amik" wrote:

Is there somthing I can insert in to a vlookup formula so that if the cells
comes up N/A that it will be shown as a blank cell.

=VLOOKUP(D21,'Postpaid New'!$L$2:$BC$860,7,FALSE)

Any advice would be appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this

=IF(COUNTIF('Postpaid New'!$L$2:$BC$860,D21)=0,"",VLOOKUP(D21,'Postpaid
New'!$L$2:$BC$860,7,FALSE))

Mike