Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kay Kay is offline

Default Problems

I have posted this so may times; maybe I am not explaining properly.

Start date March 23, 2006 (Cell K3)

July to June (D8:O8)

I have result D8+D9-10 (In D11) and I dragged this formula across to O11.

I want a formula that will over ride the month of march only L11 (with is
under the month of March) = or less than 1(=<1). This should be in reference
to Month in K3.
--
KK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I was right there up until the <=1, then I fell of the train.

Not sure why we're adding two dates together and subtracting 10. Seems like
we'd get something in the year 2118, but that's neither here nor there.

"Kay" wrote in message
I have posted this so may times; maybe I am not explaining properly.

Start date March 23, 2006 (Cell K3)

July to June (D8:O8)

I have result D8+D9-10 (In D11) and I dragged this formula across to O11.

I want a formula that will over ride the month of march only L11 (with is
under the month of March) = or less than 1(=<1). This should be in
reference
to Month in K3.
--
KK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

right.. what is less than 1?

Here's is what we know..

You have your months across row 8.

Row 11 takes current month's date and adds next month's date to it, then
subtracts 10. (not sure the goal for this) Then, in L11, you want to look at
K3 and do something with less than 1.

Feels like we are msising something.

"Kay" wrote in message
I have posted this so may times; maybe I am not explaining properly.

Start date March 23, 2006 (Cell K3)

July to June (D8:O8)

I have result D8+D9-10 (In D11) and I dragged this formula across to O11.

I want a formula that will over ride the month of march only L11 (with is
under the month of March) = or less than 1(=<1). This should be in
reference
to Month in K3.
--
KK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kay Kay is offline

in cell D8: 08 I have the months from July to June
In cell D9:O9 I have numbers under each month
In cell D10:O10 I have numbers
In Cell D11:O11 I have numbers
In cell D12:O12 I have the calculation D9+D10-D11 The result I dragged
across to O12
The problem is I need a fromula to override the calculation below march to
make it equal to 1 or less. ( making reference to March 23, 2006 start date
in k3)

--
KK